Job Jumpstart is a new Australian Government website created to offer support for young job seekers and workers and their parents, teachers and advisers.
You can find information and resources to help you:
– learn about the different ways to contact employers about jobs
– explore the jobs and industries that might suit you
– understand how to develop your skills and build your experience
– learn how to make your job application stand out to employers
– adjust to the workforce and understand your workplace rights and responsibilities
For Tips and ideas about jobs and careers all in one spot log on to https://jobjumpstart.employment.gov.au